Yes, it's Tuesday night and not Monday. Also, there is no true meal plan for this week. Basically our plan this week is to reheat some leftovers and eat out. This is nothing really worth blogging about, but today I decided that I still need to do a post on a subject that I had planned to do weekly. Instead, I'll recap on some of the meals that we've had.
- Turkey Meatballs - meatballs were on the dry side, but still tasty and we used the leftover meatballs for sandwiches
- Cheesy Quinoa Mac & Cheese - very disappointed...maybe need to use reduced fat velveta so it's creamy
- Bubble Up Enchiladas - very tasty
- White Pizza - definitely a pizza we will have again
- Chili - The husband did a good job, although he plans to make a few changes in the future
- Lightened Up Creme Brûlée French Toast - DELICIOUS!